Tuesday 29 April 2014

Measurements and weight loss

I have now been banting for about 10 weeks. Johnny, my trainer took my initial measurements on the 3 March. We took the second set of measurements on the 31 March and then another set today 29 April.

I have lost a total of 8.5 kgs in 9 weeks...super exciting and the best part is that people are starting to notice! I bumped into people that I havent seen in months and they both said I was looking good...really boosts my confidence.

The only thing I did was cut out all carbs, bread, pasta, sugar etc and start eating high fat. It has really worked and I feel amazing!

Before

Most recent photo of me taken about 2 weeks ago.

3 comments:

  1. Keep at it you are looking good. Eugene and I also started banting on 4 march. The 3rd was his birthday and our last little crazy carb feast. Eug has also lost about 8 kg and I've lost 7, but I cheat a bit cos we'll be doing this for a while before Eug gets to his goal weight and I don't have as much to lose. I haven't weighed this much since our wedding and can fit into some of my favourite old clothes now. Go Meg!

    ReplyDelete