Tuesday 22 April 2014

And the banting continues

So I have recently adopted the Tim Noakes diet revolution.

It was really difficult in the beginning to give up sugar and carbs and it was tough to not just cave in. I had the worst 2 day detox headache and once I made it through that; there was no turning back.

I have never felt better; I eat a lot of fat; because that style of eating is LCHF (Low carb high fat). I am feeling amazing, better skin, reduced allergies, no more tummy cramps and bloating. Being insulin resistant it has made a huge difference to my energy levels. I don't get headaches or heartburn anymore and now it has become less about the weight loss and more about the fact that I feel fantastic.

My personal trainer has been weighing me and measuring me. At our first weigh in; I had lost 4.5kgs in 5 weeks. That wasn't even the best part; I felt like I had lost weight on my chest but actually my centimetres had stayed the same. I had lost 1 or 2 cm off my body but the best part...8 CM of my butt! That was the best!

I am having a lymph drainage massage on Monday; my friend said I should measure myself just before and just after. Will keep you updated!

No comments:

Post a Comment