Saturday 3 May 2014

Crazy Daisy

I have been trying for weeks to get a video of my crazy cat chasing her tail and today was the day! I got two videos of Daisy chasing and playing with her tail.

The funny thing is she has a very short tail..shorter than a normal cat tail. What I figured is that she wasn't well nourished as a kitten and I know this from watching many a discovery programmes on human development that when there is limited nourishment the most important organs get the nourishment; like in humans if you have very faint or non existent fingerprints then you had limited nourishment in the womb.


So I have guessed that Daisy probably didn't have a good start and therefore the more important organs got the chance to grow and develop and Daisy's stupid tail was obviously not deemed as important and it is short lol.

So she has to do some awesome flicks and roli poli's to get to her tail..watch how she flicks it and at times seems freaked out about it...it is hilarious!




No comments:

Post a Comment