Thursday 19 June 2014

Day 3 post op.

So no photo's today...just words.

I am finding recovery this time round so much easier; it's day 3 and I can fit shoes on my operated leg and there is hardly any swelling. I think this time round my right leg is stronger having already had the op and I am wearing very sexy compression stockings and actually doing my physio homework. I also have anti-inflammatory tabs to take and some nice pain killers. I am keeping up with the pain killers; not letting them run out so that I am on top of the pain at all times....hehehe!

Spending the day in bed or chair with your feet up is not as glam as it sounds; there is absolutely nothing to watch on day time TV...snooze fest and I would rather be able to walk around; not have to take 20 minutes to walk to the bathroom and back...it is rather frustrating.

There is a positive to all this; I am getting waited on hand and foot by my parents; loving it but missing my independence and my cats...

Tomorrow is my post op check up; hopefully I will be able to do more after I see the doc; thank goodness he doesn't charge for post op appointments.

Missing my kiddies!

No comments:

Post a Comment